Sunday, December 14, 2008

News | December 14, 2008

The temperature outside is a terribly cold 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Oh yeah.

I don't really have much for news other then adding a bit of structure here. From now on, the calendar will be posted every Wednesday and Sunday. Updates and corrections will still take place as normal so please let us know if anything needs changing.

I've been working on pretty cool page lately. I starting by linking to the spokane-music related sites, blogs, groups and calendars that I use on a regular basis. The main idea is for a unified starting point for my daily search for shows. Feel free to dig through the mess. This page really is, "All the local music info you could get elsewhere."

View calendar (Subscribe)

View Myspace blog (Subscribe)

More later,

Rob

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home